Thursday, July 30, 2009

lucky me??

neaaahhhh... this post wudnt b discussing "lady luck" or "lines on one's palm".. in fact i dunno y m being nut n visiting my blog at this hour when i knw my mngr isnt that big hearted that he wud make my day tomo a light one or my client not gonna not demand another 'bug' to b completely sorted out at a single day notice.. (ufff... my lyf full of 'just 2 things' these dayz.. onez bugs n another is 2-way roundabouts at which m standing too very frequently n my processor going so slow in deciding that m already on some path b4 i knw y!!!) but now that m here.. lets try :P

i chatted with one f ma best frnd,X just few min ago whn X got angry for i wrote m angry these dayz with my 'luck' (m doubtful n luking for word translating 'kismat' more aptly to english!!).. not that m not happy n thankful for what all i got in my lyf (trust me m not thankless kinda person!!) n not that m complaining sort of person who always cribs for one thing or other (in fact sm frnds do call me 'agony aunt'... ahhh, it such a relief hearing 'aunt' :P i cant afford crying myself :D) but at times its not abt being rt or behaving rt or in an ethical way.. its abt being "U" and go whole hog abt ur dreams,ur desires w/o any constaraints w/o any restrictions with full freedom.. i totally agree with the saying "insaan apni kismat khud bnaata ya sanwaarta hai" but trust me, going against d wind isnt completely easy.. fighting with luck wud b easier only if u have d image abt 'Y's of it crystal clear in ur mind but what if war is between ur brain n heart.. when fight is between ur body n soul.. when ur desires and dreams struggling against each other... damn the 'luck', these fights simply overpower ur thinking and even imagining capabilities!!

dunno when i ll not b confounded abt what i want out of my lyf!!

wish me luck ppl :)

PS: plz do tell me r u 2 crazy abt reading blogs of ppl like me that i actually read around 100s of blog posts in last 3 hrs.. the only gud thing is that vocab db increased.. so what if it increased as much as my salary in current job in last 2 yrs!!!

Another ps: tho not exactly related to this post but my prev post..wanna mention that i felt luckiest on 13th n 15th f this month too :) m really lucky :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wo 13th n 15th ko u felt lucky ke alava mujhe kuch zada samajh ni aaya.. shayad office mein kuch kaam na hone ke karan neend mein hoon :(

ag said...

koi ni aanchi.. yeh thoda complicated bhi tha :P
mujhe bhi dubara padhne par laga ki tibara padhna padega :P

Anonymous said...

Same here..
its complicated.. :)

but as aanch said .. me too in office.. :P :)